Our client, a Government body based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner on a fixed term contract for 18 months. Our client is proud to have attained its Leaders in Diversity accreditation, and holds a spot in the Best Companies Annual Staff Survey list of the top 100 not-for profit Best Companies to work for.
The position is due to start in January on part-time basis (18.5 hours), and the salary is fixed at £54,509 (pro rata).
The ideal candidate must hold a Degree level or equivalent in a relevant field, and be CIPD qualified to at least level 5, or hold an equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Build and maintain effective partnerships with the leadership team as well as key stakeholders, working proactively to understand and meet their business needs
* Lead on the provision of consistent advice and guidance to management and employees on all ER matters, including discipline, grievance, performance and absence management, health and wellbeing and recruitment and selection
* Recommend advice and appropriate interventions to managers and support them through complex and non-complex issues such as leading casework to successful conclusion within legislation, agreed policy guidelines, and best practice
* Act as the HR expert on all people related matter meetings, including liaising with external support partnerships such as Occupational Health, GP practices and any offsite employee meeting
* Proactively manage health and wellbeing through the facilitation of review meetings, referrals to Occupational Health and management of long term cases
* Advise, agree and oversee the recruitment and selection process ensuring that advice and support delivers recruitment outcomes aligned to business needs as well as supporting managers to make good hiring decisions
* Support the leadership team by providing specialist advice which may include organisational review and redesign (including TUPE)
* Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
* A good understanding of a range of OD initiatives
* Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of current employment legislation
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Francesca Atkinson or Jon Pearson on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Business Partner; Stakeholders; Employee Relations; TUPE; Recruitment
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details