Our Public Sector client, based in Aylesbury, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor – Employee Relations on a temporary contract until the end of July.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have proven experience in employee relations casework and coaching, and CIPD qualifications are essential.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Advising on disciplinary, grievance, performance, appeals and absence issues as directed by the Head of Department, supporting formal hearings as required
* Assisting the Head of People Engagement and HR Senior Advisors in coaching and developing managers to devolve key HR processes/ decision making in all Employee Relations issues
* Creating, delivering engaging and innovative employment law and HR policy workshops for Managers and staff as appropriate
* Handling the recruitment process including filling vacant roles and participating in the recruitment process
* Producing data to measure and benchmark performance as required to support and challenge Managers in HR metrics to improve performance
* Ensuring that the HR Information System and processes are complied with and are accurate, current, and in accordance with relevant policies
* Actively contributing to and promote high levels of employee engagement
* Employee relations casework and coaching
* CIPD level 5 or 7
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to Knielsen@jarsolutions.co.uk
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Advertising a HR Advisor:
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details