We are currently working in partnership with an award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy firm based in South London, who are looking to appoint a Senior Fire Risk Assessor on a permanent contract.
This is due to start on notice on a full-time basis. The salary for this role is circa. £60,000 per annum plus further benefits.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Completing Type 1 – Type 4 fire risk assessments on commercial buildings
- Drawing up reports and responding to ad-hoc fire queries
- Evaluating current fire risk assessments and gauging existing levels of risk
- Suggesting procedures to manage risk where necessary, including in situations where risk is elevated and a temporary solution might be required
- Maintaining regular contact with the other Fire Risk Assessors and liaising with the Fire Risk Assessment Manager to deliver assessments in accordance with current legislation and fire safety standards
- Commercial fire risk assessments
- Membership of either IFSM or IFE or equivalent
Rewards and Benefits:
- Home/office working policy
- Flexible working policy
- Annual leave – sell, buy & carry-over policies
- Health Shield cash plan
- Long service award
- Incentive scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Life assurance
- Annual season ticket loan
- Generous maternity & paternity pay
- Monday – Friday
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours up for negotiation
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.