Our client, a College based in South London, is currently recruiting for an SEN Post-19 Specialist Lead to join them on a temporary basis. The job is due to last until the end of December 2018 initially, may lead to a permanent opportunity and can start from 29th October 2018. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
You will be required to:
* Deliver a vibrant curriculum to meet the needs of students and other stakeholders and develop the life skills
and knowledge of students to enable them to progress to the next stage of independent living with
confidence, having regard to the educational, physical and social needs of the students within a learning
* Develop and deliver the Provision’s strategic and operational plans and ensure that the challenging targets in
relation to participation, efficiencies and quality are met and the students’ experience is of high quality and
subject to regular monitoring, review and improvement
* Keep up to date with the relevant legal framework and ensures that its duties are carried out in relation
* Lead and manage the assessment for learning, target setting, monitoring, tracking and review of the students
to maximise punctuality, attendance, student retention and achievement and deliver success rates
consistently above the national average
* Lead and manage the implementation and review of EHCPs, ensuring the individual needs of the student are
identified and supported to develop ambition and maximise the achievement of students
* Experience within a Senior Leadership Position
* Extensive understanding of MLD, SLD and PMLD learners and their educational needs
Please note that successful applicants must hold a current Enhanced DBS check.
For further information on the position, please contact Stephanie Beer or email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details