Our client, a leading third sector organisation based in Walsall, is currently recruiting for a Secretary/Board Assistant on a temporary contract for two months initially.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have recent experience of supporting at an Executive level, including servicing Board meetings and taking minutes.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing the Group Executive team with efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support and acting as a first point of contact whilst providing a confidential and comprehensive service
* Providing comprehensive support to the Board including attending meetings to provide extensive minute taking support
* Producing and distributing agendas and board packs
* Arranging Board meetings
* Uploading Board meeting material to the organisations online portal
* Ensuring that relevant reports are prepared in a timely manner and are circulated and distributed as necessary
* Undertaking proactive e-mail management, ensuring that urgent emails are promptly picked up, responded to and actioned as appropriate
* Proven experience of minuting Board level meetings
* Experience of preparing board packs for meetings
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Murphy or Peter Bennett on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Secretary, Assistant, board, support
*Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews