Our client, based in Devon, is currently recruiting for a Scheme Manager on a temporarycontract for one month.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Work with and support clients within a 60 unit Sheltered Housing Scheme for over 55’s
* Dealing with alarm tests and co-ordinating repairs
* Handling void and rent management, health and safety compliance and reactive repairs
* Carrying out risk assessments
* Ensuring that all support plans are focused upon securing independent living and maintaining recovery and are delivered in a way which fully includes and is meaningful to the client
* Assisting residents in making successful claims for housing benefits, welfare benefits and/or in work benefits as appropriate
* Chasing low-level tenant rent arrears and supporting tenants to sustain their tenancies
* Liaising with external agencies such as probation services, rehabilitation projects and housing agencies and make referrals when required
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
To apply, please contact Andrew Golder on 0117-303 5102. Alternatively please email email@example.com for more information.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details