Our client, based in Lancashire, is currently recruiting for a Sales Manager on a permanent basis. Our client are one of the UK’s largest Housing Providers, and are looking to add an experienced Sales Manager to their development team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for the position is £55,000 per annum, with OTE of £66,000.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ of management experience, and would be willing to travel across areas of the North West of England as required.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing 2 to 5 members of the Sales and Lettings team, overseeing the letting of new-build properties across the North West
* Leading, managing, and motivating a team of sales professionals
* Assisting with training, recruitment and handling any escalated queries from prospective buyers
* Managing budgets whilst ensuring the hitting of pre-set sales targets
* Creating and implementing sales and marketing plans to maximise the output of the sales team
* Assessing and reviewing architectural designs with an understanding of residential sales legislations
* Providing excellent customer service across the entire new build development
* Taking overall management of assigned developments, acting as primary ‘client’ to internal Marketing services, ensuring all sites are properly resourced
* Ensuring all sales are compliant to the relevant regulations with a high level of regard to the Money Laundering Legislation along with Homes England’s requirements for shared ownership
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
Rewards and Benefits:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Dom Paver on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details