Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for a Rough Sleeping Co-ordinator on a temporary contract for six months. Our client is a reputable company in South Wales.
The position is due to start in December on a full time basis. The salary is £26,000 – £30,000.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing a comprehensive multi-agency approach to reduce the number of rough sleepers in the area
* Developing and administering a number of initiatives related to the prevention and relief of homelessness
* Cultivating an awareness of clients’ support needs and working to support clients to access accommodation
* Managing a multi-agency outreach service for rough sleepers
* Advising Housing Options officers and partnering agencies on pathways for complex needs individuals
* Working with external agencies on behalf of, or regarding clients
* Providing assessments and overseeing advice given to homeless clients
* Holding responsibility for rough sleeping initiatives and ensuring outcomes were met
Knowledge/ Experience required:
* Project management
* Support experience
* Knowledge of regulations or homeless clients
* A DBS within the last 12 months
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Rhys Bryan or Tej Singh or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details