Our client, a public sector organisation based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Reward & Recognition Officer on a fixed term contract for two years.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for this is £26,999 – £33,799 based on experience.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of terms and conditions of employment and job evaluation methods.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing pro-active, professional support in all aspects of employee recognition including, but not limited to: talent management, succession planning, appraisals, terms and conditions of employment and HR policies
* Fulfilling organisation wide job evaluation for terms and conditions of employment, ensuring schemes are applied consistently, objectively and robustly to maximise fairness and transparency ensuring minimal risk of equal pay claims
* Assisting the Reward and Recognition Manager with the research, review and development of new and existing Employee Recognition policies, procedures, processes and strategies, as requested
* Liaising with the Workforce Strategy and Delivery teams regarding talent management and succession planning and the HRBP Consultancy Team regarding restructure work and impact on job evaluations
* Employee terms and conditions of employment
* Job evaluation methods
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen or Tiffany Eadie on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Advertising a Reward & Recognition Officer:
KEYWORDS: Reward; Recognition; Job Evaluation;
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details