Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for Reward Manager on a temporary contract for three months. This is an exciting opportunity for a sector leader and newly rebranded organisation employing 2500. The rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have a CIPD qualification and have experience using Job Evaluation methodologies.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting the Head of HR with developing comprehensive reward, pay and benefit strategies in line with company objectives to reinforce a positive working environment that attracts and retains employees
* Designing, implementing and maintaining effective pay and grading structures that support business effectiveness and legal compliance
* Providing professional analysis of HR data and commentary to the business and wider group
* Managing team of administrators in delivering comprehensive transactional and administrative services in all aspects relating to employee lifecycle, reward, benefits, occupational health and wellbeing
* Promoting and monitoring the usage of all employee benefit schemes, evaluating the success of each initiative and recommending appropriate actions based on results obtained
* Managing and maintaining relationships with reward and benefits suppliers, ensuring service delivery agreements are met and periodic assessment of service provision
* Analysing and reviewing the gender pay gap and developing strategies to ensure positive action is taken to address outcomes
* CIPD qualified
* Experience using Job Evaluation methodologies
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Reward, Job Evaluation, Benefits
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*£200