Our client, based in Coventry, a reputable National organisation employing between 3000 to 4000 employees with a global presence, has an exciting opportunity for a Reward & Benefits Data Analyst on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary is up to £34,000 per annum dependent on experience.
The successful candidate must have experience of creating management information and be proficient at using both Excel and integrated HR/Payroll systems, ideally iTrent .
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting the Reward and Benefits team by interpreting and manipulating management information, external annual compensation surveys, salary reviews, gender pay gap reporting, benefits benchmarking and other compensation reporting as required
* Working with both internal and external stakeholders as well as customers to establish best ways to provide such reports and identify data gaps and/or trends that need to be taken account of in setting the future compensation and benefits philosophy
* Holding responsibility for the development of sound management information practices including the collation, analysis, evaluation and presentation of data in a sophisticated manner to ensure the information is user friendly, understood and facilitates business development
* Creating and maintaining a database to detail standard report requirements and ad hoc requests, reviewing these annually for updates and continuous improvement
* Working with the People MI team and Reward and Benefits team to carry out periodic audits to ensure that all data in relation to employees is accurate and up to date
* Playing a lead role in the procurement of any new HR systems that impact staff compensation data while analysing ways in which data can be migrated and mapped in order to ensure consistency
* Enhancing the organisation’s compensation data reporting through the development of Business Intelligence solutions to result in more sophisticated performance monitoring and trend analysis through the use of methods such as data and statistical dashboards, infographics and analytics
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Murphy or Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR; Reward; Reward & Benefits; Data Analyst; Reward Specialist; Data; Analyst
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details