Our client, a highly reputable leading Education institution based in Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a Reward & Benefits Adviser on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is in the region of £32,000 – £38,000 and is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of managing and implementing reward frameworks.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Contributing to the implementation and application of pay, reward, benefits and performance strategies
* Supporting the successful delivery of the senior staff pay review, including, communication with key stakeholders and the preparation of communications material and papers required for governance committees
* Undertaking salary and benefits survey benchmarking and the analysis, interpretation and presentation of published data
* Assessing and interpreting the outcomes of regular equal pay and gender pay gap reporting and assisting with action planning to reduce any gaps identified
* Liaising with People Services on reward related issues and providing guidance on reward frameworks
* Experience within a unionised environment
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett or Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Reward, Benefit, Compensation, Pay Review, Benchmarking, Trade Union