Our client, based in Coventry, a reputable National organisation employing between 3000 to 4000 employees with a global presence, has an exciting opportunity for a Reward Advisor on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary is up to £40k dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified and have a reward specialist background with experience of job evaluation/grading methodology.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Acting as a knowledge and subject matter expert and being the champion for the HR team in relation to job evaluation and re-grading, while maintaining knowledge bases for job evaluation methodology and related tools
* Creating job descriptions templates libraries, conducting and chairing panels as well as maintaining and overseeing a register of decisions made at panels or otherwise
* Researching external market trends and internal business needs in order to design and provide a pragmatic, customer focused, creative and commercially grounded service
* Owning the production, amendment and implementation of the job evaluation register, providing timely updates and general statistical and report preparation for senior management as appropriate to manage the process including complex spreadsheet development, statistical analysis of outcomes, preparing reports and carrying out any follow-up actions
* Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, developing and implementing corrective actions plans for resolution of such areas
* Selecting and project managing suppliers, including suppliers to train and maintain the Hays based methodology currently adopted by the organisation
* Managing the information flow between the Reward & Benefits team, HR Partners, HR Advisors and the business for the job evaluation and re-grading cycles, including cycles involving business re-structuring
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Murphy or Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; Reward; Reward Advisor; Advisor; Reward Specialist; Job Evaluation
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*