The position is due to start within the coming weeks and is offering a competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will have strong Microsoft Office skills and have excellent interpersonal skills.
This role offers progression and training opportunities.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Review benefits of tenants, ensuring they receive the funds they are entitled to
* Continuously review the savings of tenants and the associated impact on benefits and other contributions
* Ensure all appropriate forms are completed and returned to the relevant agencies
* Resolve customer account enquiries in a professional manner via telephone and email
* Speak with self-paying tenants who have fallen behind on their rent, setting up payment plans
* Resolving housing benefit issues such as suspended Claims
* Looking into housing benefit cases and appealing cases
* Liaise with external agencies such as local authority
* Deal with rent increase such as adjusting rent schedules
* Calculating payments and issuing invoices
* Microsoft Office
* Welfare Reform
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.