Our client, based in Wiltshire, is currently recruiting for a Responsive Trades Supervisor on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to efficient maintenance services to Social Housing providers across the Wiltshire region, and are looking to add to their growing team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £36,600.00 per annum for the post.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing responsive maintenance teams and hold a Full UK Drivers’ Licence.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Manage Multi-Trade operatives and sub-contractors within the responsive repairs team
* Ensure Quality Control audits are carried out following responsive work
* Oversee Vehicle usage and ensured PDAs are utilized to maximum efficiency
* Liaise with tenants and clients to ensure all issues are mediated and resolved
* Assist contract managers in ensuring compliance across all work carried out
* Undertake monthly one to ones as well as well as annual performance and development reviews
* Team leader experience in a responsive repairs background
* Social Housing Knowledge
* A Full UK Drivers’ Licence
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.