Our client, based in Warwickshire, is currently recruiting for a Resourcer on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 Months. Our client operates at a National level employing 2000 people, has established long term contracts with a number of leading brands placing themselves at the forefront of their field.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ resourcing experience, be self-motivated and a quick learner.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Coordinating multiple recruitment and selection projects end to end covering roles at all levels and disciplines
* Placing adverts on jobs boards and social media and monitoring the progress of applications
* Screen candidates directly applying for roles and support managers during the interview process, including attending interviews as required
* Sending out interview invitations and passing on feedback to unsuccessful candidates
* Raising and offering contracts of employment, ensuring contracts issued are correct and up to date
* Ensuring candidates comply with right to work and referencing regulations
* Entering all data onto the HR/Payroll System to set up new employees and update existing members of staff as required
* Maintaining recruitment records and preparing regular reports to ensure all recruitment activity is managed effectively and performance is monitored
* Minimum of one years’ resourcing experience
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Recruitment, Resourcing, Resourcer
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*