Our client, based in Kent, is currently recruiting for a Housing Officer on a three month temporary contract. Our client boasts a property portfolio of over 15,000 and operates across 39 boroughs.
The position is due to start is due to start immediately, is for 37 hours per week and the hourly rate and salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with high-level ASB and rent arrears recovery and experience of working in temporary accommodation is highly desirable
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing a generic tenancy management service to tenants, conducting estate walkabouts and inspections in temporary accommodation hostels
* Responsible for carrying out viewings, sign ups and acting as the first point of contact for tenancy queries
* Dealt with high level ASB disputes and liaising with the voids teams to minimise property turnaround times
* Recovering up to 800 rent accounts and chasing arrears to ensure that rent accounts are up to date
* Visiting tenants in their own homes, reporting any repairs that were necessary
* Enforcing tenancy conditions and effectively managing breaches of contract
* Investigating and resolving complaints and requests regarding alterations and improvements
* Social housing
* Experience working in a community-lead role
For further information on the position, please contact Caitlin MacNamee or Alex Dale on 01923-631 035 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing; Community development; resident; community centre