Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for a Repairs Team Manager on a temporary contract for three months. Our client are a social housing provider who are proud to offer an efficient maintenance service for both planned and reactive works.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience line managing trade operatives in a Social Housing environment.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Directly line manage a 16 Trades Operatives, one team leader and two schedulers
* Plan and co-ordinate reactive and planned maintenance works including kitchen, bathroom and boiler replacements
* Monitor and forecast team budgets
* Assist in the implementation of a new scheduling system in house and directly manage schedulers
* Oversee and ensure team performance, both for out of hours contractors and in house DLO
* Utilise in house data to determine future profitability
* Organise repairs and improvements on voids properties to ensure an efficient relet
* Ensure the Health and Safety of the DLO and management team
* Ensure repairs fall in line with WHQS protocols
* Take responsibility for the training and development of trade operatives
Managed Trade Operatives in a Social Housing capacity
Understanding of DRS/ Scheduling systems
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Analytical and profit-driven approach to work
Understanding of Social Housing protocols and expectations
Rewards and Benefits:
Flexible working hours
Opportunities to work from home
35 hours per week
Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 02920-697 093 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Team Leader; Manager; Supervisor; DLO; Operatives; Housing Association
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details