Our client, based in South London, is currently recruiting for a Repairs Planner on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to have a strong reputation as a socially empowering enterprise with a good working environment and strong work satisfaction for employees due to the nature of the work.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is up to £23,750 and is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have experience of dealing with repairs planning within the Social Housing sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Ensure a high quality maintenance service is delivered and personal team targets are met in particular relation to record keeping, raising orders and diary coordination
* Ensure timely and accurate data entry onto the IT systems which includes work orders, resident contact, progress notes and complaints
* Answer phone calls, raise call logs and book repairs when required
* Provide a full administrative service to the Repairs Team including room booking, minute taking, scanning, filing and data collection
* On an occasional basis, cover reception and cover other ad hoc tasks at peak service times
* Process housing management enquiries through the Kypera IT system
* Ensure resident call backs are dealt with within the published corporate timescales
* Minimum two years’ experience within the social housing sector
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Construction, Housing association
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details