Our client, based in South West London, is currently recruiting for a permanent Repairs Planner to join their team. Our client is a high-performing Housing Association who provide a unique blend of housing and support services.
The annual salary is up to £23,750 dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with repairs planning and Social Housing.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Ensure a high quality maintenance service is delivered and personal team targets are met in particular relation to record keeping, raising orders and diary coordination
* Ensure timely and accurate data entry onto the IT systems which includes work orders, resident contact, progress notes and complaints
* Answer phone calls, raise call logs and book repairs when required
* Provide a full administrative service to the Repairs Team including room booking, minute taking, scanning, filing and data collection
* On an occasional basis, cover reception and cover other ad hoc tasks at peak service times
* Process housing management enquiries through the Kypera IT system
* Ensure resident call backs are dealt with within the published corporate timescales
* Social Housing experience
* Ability to manage time effectively and handle large work loads
For further information on the position, please contact Sonny Butfoy or Jon Pearson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Planner, Administration, Customer Service, Repairs, Operator, Data Entry
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details