Our client, based in Wiltshire, is currently recruiting for a Repairs Administrator on a temporary contract for two months. Our client is proud to provide great housing across the South-West to low-income families.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a telephone based customer services role.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Making outbound calls to Social Housing tenants to book appointments for Gas Engineers to visit the properties to undertake compliance inspections
* Making detailed notes of any correspondence with tenants and log information on to the system
* Obtaining the availability of tenants, and match this with the diaries with Engineers
* Liaising with Engineers in regards to their diary availability and book in appointments
* Experience making outbound telephone calls in a customer service role
* A full UK driving license
For further information on the position, please contact Charlie Liggins or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org