Our client, based in Liverpool, is currently recruiting for a Rent Officer to join them on a temporary basis. The job is initially for 2 months and can start ASAP. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
You will be required to:
* Speaking with current tenants over the phone who have fallen behind on their rent
* Carrying out affordability checks and setting up payment plans
* Giving basic advice on benefits and refer onto money advice officer when required
* Ensuring the timely and effective debt recovery from tenants who have fallen behind on their rent
* Serving NOSPs and NTQs, taking payments by credit/debit card over the phone as and when required
* Working closely with the Community Neighbourhood teams, legal representatives, Housing Benefits and
* Informing the housing benefit department of cases where rent accounts have been terminated to prevent
James Andrews Recruitment Solutions is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details