Our client, a reputable Non-profit organisation based in Devon, is currently recruiting for a Registered Manager on a temporary contract for two months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have managed support staff and be CQC registered.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
* Responsible for working with and supporting clients who suffer from severe mental health needs
* Take joint responsibility for overseeing staff and managing the day to day running of the three care home
* Ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence as identified in PCP plan and approaches
* Actively promote independence to a group of tenants, helping them to live as independently as possible
* Ensure that the service delivers quality support to meet identified needs in accordance with individual plans, and contribute to the development of plans
* Positively promote a culture that seeks to prevent vulnerable adult abuse / neglect and ensures protection
* Ensure the safe administration, ordering and storing of medication
* Contribute to the care and wellbeing of service users (in line with CQC)
The successful candidate must possess knowledge of CQC requirements, have a car and also an up to date DBS would be desirable
* Knowledge of CQC requirements
* Staff management
For further information on the position, please contact Andrew Golder or Abigail Coulson on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.