Our client, a not-for-profit organisation based in South East London, is currently recruiting for a home based Regional People Business Partner on a FTC until August 2020 with extensive travel.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The position offers flexible working hours and the option to work from home once a week. The annual salary is £40,000.
The successful candidate must have knowledge and experience of CQC regulations.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as the link between line managers and the HR team, influencing strategy in support of business goals and influencing managers in the implementation of HR policies and procedures
* Provide pragmatic guidance to line managers in all areas of people management
* Support managers in addressing high volumes of ER casework, including performance management, absence management and dispute resolution
* Ensure that staffing structures are fit for purpose and support recruitment and selection activities
* Support line managers in leading and delivering change including restructures, reorganisation, consultation, TUPE, redundancy, job redesign and redeployments
* Assist or lead with HR projects as requested
* CQC regulations
* Charity experience desirable
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matt Alderson or Matthew Dyer on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Business Partner; People Business Partner; Charity; Not-for-profit; CQC; Care Quality Commission
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details