Our client, based in the South East, is currently recruiting for a Regional Maintenance Surveyor on a temporary-permanent contract for two months. Our client specialises in housing vulnerable adults across Hampshire, Surrey and Kent.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the social housing sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertake reactive and stock condition surveys on communal social housing properties (extra care supported schemes) within the designated region
* Monitor programme performance, quality standards and ensure good liaison and excellent communications with staff, stakeholders and residents
* Ensure that contractors are regularly monitored for quality, performance and value and hold operational meetings regarding KPI’s, expenditure and Health & Safety issues
* Inspect properties for component lifecycle analysis, including kitchens, bathrooms and roofs
* Liaise and correspond with the repair team to ensure building and maintenance issues are comprehensively involved
* Complete reviews of previous recommendations for asbestos and fire, ensuring work was completed and making note of any incomplete work
* Take responsibility for managing own diary and appointments across a geographical patch covering from Hampshire to Kent
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Rewards and Benefits:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Lloyd-Mead or Sonny Butfoy on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Reactive Surveyor; Maintenance Surveyor; Repairs Surveyor; Property Surveyor; Stock Condition Surveyor; Asset Surveyor
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details