Our client, a Midlands based logistics organisation, is currently recruiting for a Regional HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary and benefits package is competitive for this position.
The ideal candidate will have recent generalist HR Business Partner experience and hold a full, valid UK Driving Licence.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Implementing a clear HR strategy for each location which aligns and supports the business strategy and driving a collaborative partnership with the Training Business Partner Team to support business needs
* Actively engaging in networking with key Business Partners and Line Managers to create a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement
* Providing accurate and timely advice to all managers on all HR issues and working with other resources in HR to develop knowledge and a strategy
* Monitor all absence trends within each business unit, and review employee engagement results to assist managers in creating an employee engagement action plan ensuring correct action is taken for implementation
* Preparing responses for tribunal claims and keeping all stakeholders informed and provide coaching where necessary, further represent and support the business at tribunals as and when required
* Supporting the recruitment and retention of graduates and apprentices in all business areas and support the National Recruitment Manager where necessary
* Ensuring all business areas have clear succession plans in place to develop talent from within and support business growth
* Generalist HR experience
* Trade union experience desirable
* CIPD is desirable
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett or Fiona Williams on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Advertising a HR Business Partner:
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement; Trade Union
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details