Our client, based in Lincolnshire, is currently recruiting for a Referral Officer on a temporary contract for three months. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis of 37 hours. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* To conduct approximately 12 assessments per week with eligible service users, developing detailed action plans
* Action plans will assist clients to: improve their health and wellbeing with a view to avoiding unplanned hospital and/or care home admissions, maintain confidence and independence, maximise income and reduce any debts and become more involved in their community
* Providing advice and support to those not eligible for the full wellbeing service, signposting them to appropriate support
* Managing a caseload of referrals for service users with varying levels of needs and risk
* Ensuring effective liaison across Wellbeing Service teams
* Helping service users to identify the personal, interpersonal and social skills they need to live a fulfilled life and increase their independence
*Keeping detailed and accurate records, ensuring that all assessments, action plans, notes and information regarding outcomes are recorded on the appropriate electronic case management system
* Hold a full UK Driving License
* Hold an Enhanced DBS dated within three years
* Experience of a providing a high level of support to vulnerable service users
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Samuel Birt or Rachel Birbeck on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Support Worker; Supported Housing, Supported people; Supporting People; Referral Officer
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details