Our client, based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator on an eleven month fixed term contract. Our client is one of the world’s leading research universities based in the heart of London. Regarded as one of the top multi-disciplinary research universities in the world, ranked 21st in the world by the 2016/2017 QS World University Rankings and 36th in the world by the 2016/2017 world rankings.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £27,994.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* To place adverts, monitor the progress of applications, liaise with the recruiting departments, send out interview invitations, feedback and regret confirmations to unsuccessful candidates, reference requests, appointment letters, contracts and new starter documents
* Handle routine recruitment queries and direct more complex queries to the relevant internal stakeholders
* Keep workload spreadsheets and other data reports up to date and provide additional information when requested
* Liaise with Departmental contacts, the relevant HR People Partner (s), candidates, payroll, and external suppliers to ensure exceptional levels of customer service
* Enter all the data onto the HR/Payroll System to set up new employees on the system and update existing members of staff when required
* Provide accurate and consistent data captured in spreadsheets and reports and also in the form of all correspondence and official documents within the organisation’s policies
* Customer service experience
* Outgoing personality
For further information on the position, please contact Louis Van Der Lande or Libby Turner on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Recruitment, Coordinator, Administration, Customer service
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details