Our client, a world renowned and award winning Educational body based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator on a fixed term contract until Dec 2020 and until July 2020.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary on offer is £28,717 – £31,831 per annum based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will not necessarily have a HR/Recruitment background but must be STRONG with customer service.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
– To place adverts, monitor the progress of applications, liaise with the recruiting departments, send out interview invitations, feedback and regret confirmations to unsuccessful candidates, reference requests, appointment letters, contracts and new starter documents
– Handle routine recruitment queries and direct more complex queries to the relevant internal stakeholders
– Keep workload spreadsheets and other data reports up to date and provide additional information when requested
– Liaise with Departmental contacts, the relevant HR People Partner (s), candidates, payroll, and external suppliers to ensure exceptional levels of customer service
– Enter all the data onto the HR/Payroll System to set up new employees on the system and update existing members of staff when required
– Provide accurate and consistent data captured in spreadsheets and reports and also in the form of all correspondence and official documents within the organisation’s policies
– Customer Service
– Customer Service background
– HR/Recruitment experience
35 hours per week
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matthew Alderson or Matthew Dyer on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details