Our client, an innovative and leading energy supplier within the UK based in the Midlands, is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is in the region of £25,000 – £30,000 and is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a proven experience of internal recruitment, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Handling end to end recruitment processes for various levels of positions
* Liaising with line managers in relation to recruitment needs and providing advice and support throughout the process
* Formatting job descriptions and advertisements for posting on relevant job sites, LinkedIn and relevant publications
* Carrying out full candidate screening including first stage interviews alongside line managers
* Building the employer brand in order to promote the company as an attractive place to work for prospective employees
* Undertaking MI reporting and producing statistics for senior management and the wider HR team
* Training site managers on correct recruitment practices and procedures
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett or Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Internal Recruitment, HR, Resourcing, Brand Awareness, Training