Our client, based in South West London is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator on a one month temporary basis. Our client is a specialist educational body, providing excellent services for children.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in recruitment, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for end to end recruitment for all level of roles within the organisation, circa 15-20 live vacancies at once
* Involved in the full recruitment cycle, including advertising, shortlisting and interviewing for vacancies and assisting with the on boarding of new starters
* Conducting compliance checks, including DBS, right to work and reference checks
* Sending out offer confirmations to successful candidates
* Assisting with ad-hoc HR administration work
* Experience conducting DBS and reference checks
* Minimum two years’ experience within recruitment
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matt Alderson or Alex Dale on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Admin; HR Administrator; Recruitment Admin; Recruitment; DBS
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details