Our client, based in South East London, is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is and educational establishment with around 8,000 students and offers a wide range of courses.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six months experience, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Ensure the delivery of an excellent recruitment service to managers, staff and applicants through provision of administrative and advisory support throughout the recruitment process
* Contact candidates to arrange interviews both verbally and electronically, prepare recruitment packs for interviews and ensure panel members have the relevant paperwork ahead of the interviews
* Meet and greet candidates on day of interview, as required
* Check and verify professional registration and qualifications ensuring that there is sufficient evidence and also ensure that identity checks are completed accurately
* Respond promptly to all enquiries in a confident and confidential manner, ensuring that supplies of information packs are readily available
* Provide support and cover for the HR Coordinator and undertake HR related duties such as photocopying, scanning, shredding, ordering stationery, post as requested
* Minimum six months’ HR experience
* End to End recruitment administration
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp and Louis Van Der Lande on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Recruiter; Recruitment Administrator; HR Recruitment Administrator; Recruitment
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details