Our client, based in Devon, is currently recruiting for a Reactive Works Surveyor on a temporary contract for six months. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carry out surveys and inspections of Council housing stock and communal areas for repairs and improvements
* Prepare work specifications and schedules and obtain quotes
* Undertake indicative risk assessments in accordance with the Housing Health & Safety Rating System,
* To adhere to the current Health and Safety regulations and the Council’s policies and procedures
* To assist the Reactive Repairs Lead in the preparation and development of contract documents.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or George Ashby on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details