Our client, based in East Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent contract.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience within Purchase Ledger and have previously used Kerridge.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Inputting and processing up to 600 invoices on a monthly basis
* Match, batch and code invoices and deal with purchase numbers
* Managing the groups purchase ledgers, including keeping them all up to date and well maintained
* Working closely with the accounts team to ensure good relations and good purchase ledger working practices
* Running daily reports to identify invoices have been authorised and running daily reports to identify purchase invoices that have still not being authorised
* Performing statement reconciliations for all placements and chasing suppliers for statements when required
* Dealing with all suppliers enquires effectively and professionally in a timely manner
* Experience dealing with invoices from different sites
*Basic level excel
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Paige Hughes or Andrea Ellinas on 0121-274 0187 or please reply to this email. For general email enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Purchase Ledger, Accounts payable, invoices, Kerridge