Our client, based in Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a Property Surveyor on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for the position is £37,300.
The ideal candidates will have experience in social housing and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide effective advice and support on a range of issues to ensure investment in the property asset portfolio
* Carry out property asset inspections as required, diagnosing all building defects which includes structural large voids, planned works, disrepair, MP, environmental and other ad hoc building projects
* Managing day to day maintenance surveys including Damp and Mould, Void and MX inspections
* Carry out activities relating to property assets that have become damaged through incident (emergency) i.e. fire, flood and collision
* Prepare specifications, plans, schedule of works and also undertake inspections and report against HHSRS
* HNC Building Construction or degree in Building Surveying
For further information on the position, please contact Roshanne Rid or Tom Campbell on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Surveyor; Technical Officer; Voids; Planned; Repairs; Maintenance; Reactive; Housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details