Our client, based in South East London, is currently recruiting for a Property Contract Surveyor on a temporary contract for a minimum of three months. Our client is an award winning Housing Association, with 3350 homes covering country, and are proud to be considered champions of the Lifetime Homes Standard.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of property maintenance work within housing and must hold an enhanced DBS dated from 2016-2019.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Support the delivery of the maintenance service including Repairs, Voids, Planned and Cyclical works
* Deliver a local minor adaptations service, within agreed budgets
* Act as primary contact for the Out of Hours service on a rota basis for emergency call service provider outside of normal office hours
* Ensure that contractors provide value for money through checking of invoices and valuations ensure Operating Procedures are followed
* Provide technical support and undertake site inspection on regional properties in timescale outlined with the Operating Procedures
* Undertake 10% ensure a representative sample of repairs are inspected after completion on all repairs, voids
* Ensure the Housing Management Asset System is updated immediately following planned works installations
* Undertake Void inspection and specification in line with the Operating Procedures
* Complete Planned Works programmes in line with specifications and programme delivery objectives, including programme meetings.
* Act on customer complaints and resolve at appropriate level as well as resolving negative customer feedback
* Undertake stock validation surveys as directed.
* Attend scheme meetings and regional tenant representative meetings and report on maintenance matters
* Minimum five years’ experience within the sector
* Enhanced DBS within the past three years
* Full UK driving license
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Grace Webb or Sonny Butfoy on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Property; Surveyor; Contracts; Maintenance; Housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details