Our client, based in Manchester, is currently recruiting for a Project Worker and a Waking Night Support Worker on a temporary contract for three months ongoing.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
– Providing support to young people aged 16-25 with Learning Disabilities, Autism, ADHD within a Residential House
– Coordinating the outreach support with available support workers to ensure that clients have the 1-1 support needed
– Attend review meetings, create and manage support plans as well as risk assessments
– Manage a caseload, liaising with multiple agencies which include social services, housing providers, benefit providers
– Following support plans and updating these where appropriate
– Maintaining all relevant and appropriate records
Experience, skills, knowledge and expertise required:
– Experience working with the client group – young people with complex needs
– Confident managing rotas/organising Support Workers when required
– Enhanced DBS required
Project Worker: 35 hours per week, shifts will vary 8am-4pm / 10am-6pm / 12pm-8pm
Waking Nights: 35 hours per week, 3 on then 3 off, 8pm – 8am
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Amy Mackley or Emily Reynolds on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Support Worker, Supported Housing, Outreach, Project, Social Housing, Youth Worker, Waking Night, Night Work, ADHD, Autism, Social Worker
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details