Our client, based in Manchester, is currently recruiting for a Project Worker on a temporary contract for a minimum of four weeks, with a potential to be extended.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing support to adults with mental health needs.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Conduct support sessions working with adults with mental health needs, working with a case load of seven
* Hold one to one meetings with service users once per week
* Assisting in finding future accommodation and getting back in to education
* Updated support plans and risk assessments as required
* Updated reviews on service users as necessary
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Stephanie Beer on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing; Support; Mental Health
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details