Our client, based in Oxfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer on a temporary contract for two months. Our client is proud to have a silver accreditation with Investors in People and they provide services to the most vulnerable in the local community.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Housing Administration and hold an Enhanced DBS dated within the last three years.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide strong administration which contributes to a well-run housing service and successful project work
* Ensure good communications, in particular liaising with admin and corporate support colleagues as necessary
* Provide diary management and meeting management support, including arranging meetings, booking rooms and taking minutes
* Use spreadsheets to manage information and provide basic data analysis to support day to day operations and project work
* Create well designed, plain English documents for internal and external communications, including procedures and processes, forms, and project work
* Contribute to the effective management of documents and electronic records, including compliance with data protection requirements
* Maintain stock levels and supplies for accommodation and liaise with contractors and suppliers as necessary
* Contribute to projects as directed by the Director and to proactively assist the Housing team to meet their objectives
* Enhanced DBS dated within the last three years
* Experience of Housing Administration
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Suzy Thomas or Sam Birt on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Supported Housing, Tenancy Support, Housing Officer, Housing Transition Officer, Homeless Support
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details