Our client, based in North Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Project Officer on a temporary contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis of 20 per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting Domestic Abuse Perpetrators and hold an Enhanced DBS dated within three years.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Contributing to the development of a new project working with the perpetrators of domestic abuse
* Responsible for carrying out support plans and risk assessments
* Improving confidence, self-esteem and emotional and mental well-being
* Assisting with accessing and maintaining stable accommodation
* Providing housing advice, including debt advice and securing temporary accommodation
* Organising group work for domestic abuse perpetrators
* Improving budgeting and financial management skills
* Assisting service users to improve access to health services
* Experience of supporting Domestic Abuse Perpetrators
* An Enhanced DBS dated within three years
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Suzy Thomas or Rachel Birbeck on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Project Worker, Youth Worker, Support Worker, Supported Housing, Supporting People, Support Plans, Risk Assessments, Temporary Accommodation
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details