Our client, based in Manchester is currently recruiting for a full time Support Manager on permanent or temporary to permanent basis, dependent on the candidates’ current working situation.
The project supports young people aged 16-25 with the aim to support them in their move on to secure more permanent housing and independent living skills.
The ideal candidate will come from a social care setting and have crisis management experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Overseeing the management of a directly managed social care contract based in a supported housing setting which includes a community hub and outreach / inreach provision and crisis management
* Managing a team of 8 Project Workers who develop independence and support services for people with complex needs including, those with ADHD, Autistic Spectrum Disorder and/or learning disabilities.
* Overseeing the outreach provision which supports people with substance misuse issues
* Managing the delivery of a high-quality value for money service for customers and stakeholders
* Providing leadership and motivation to the colleague team to develop and implement the service in line with the service specification,
* Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the contract including: contract negotiation, completion of quarterly specified returns, panel meetings and contract monitoring meetings, following relevant legislative guidance and good practice, whilst ensuring good communication, both internally and externally and ensuring all documentation is relevant and up to date
* representing and advocating for the service in all forums including safeguarding, local alliances and moving on meetings
* Managing the project’s staff rota to ensure the project is always adequately covered and that hours are used effectively across the service
35 hours per week
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Amy Mackley on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Manage, crisis management, support, social worker
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.