Our client, based in South West London, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager (Construction) on a temporary contract for a minimum of three months. Our client is proud to be one of the largest housing providers in the UK that puts their residents at the heart of everything they do.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The daily rate is £382.50 per day based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable understanding of the Development and construction process across a range of building and tenure.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing day to day development projects, including taking corrective action where necessary and progressing projects through to handover and final evaluation stages
* Delivering a range of sites within a region for the organisation for a range of tenures, including commercial operations
* Liaising with developers, cost consultants, contractors and architects to deliver the construction of new developments
* Assisting in the preparation of reports to secure approvals to any new contracts
* Ensuring accurate records are kept and that documents are filed ready for Compliance Audit
* Providing regular information and reports on progress, budget, cash flow and achievement of key milestones and project objectives
* Hold or be working towards a professional qualification in a related field
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Nathan Purton or Sonny Butfoy on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Development, Tenures
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details