We are currently partnering with a leading Property & Construction Consultancy, who are recruiting for Project Managers to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Our client is proud to have a bespoke range of services to corporate clients and public bodies across the UK and Europe, and with wider global capability. They have offices across the UK in London, Nottingham, Manchester & Maidenhead.
They have an impressive client list including the likes of American Airlines, NHS Foundation Trust, Jaguar Landrover & Bank of Ireland.
This is a full-time position with a salary ranging from £40,000 - £65,000 subject to experience and the start date is subject to notice.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing strong relationships with clients and members of cross-functional teams
- Seeking out and secure new work opportunities with new and existing clients and working alongside others in the team to develop and secure new opportunities
- Supporting the Bid Team in providing successful submissions
- Ensuring projects are managed to the highest quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Ensuring reporting on project progress is accurate and timely and is in accordance with company‘s quality governance procedures
- Commercial responsibility, managing and accurately reporting on all financial aspects of programmes of work and individual projects to support performance of the team
- Degree educated with relevant professional qualification (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM)
- Experience in a management role within a similar leading consultancy or other relevant business
- Experienced in healthcare, education or other major sectors
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Have strong local market knowledge of policy, plans and current and upcoming developments
- Understand the role of project management and its application throughout the building lifecycle
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet tight targets
- Strong technical ability, commercial acuity, financially literate and comfortable controlling cost and risk
Rewards and Benefits:
- Professional Fees Paid
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Hybrid Work Approach
- 25 Days Holiday Allowance
- Team Social Events
- Pension Contribution
- Glassdoor 4.3 /5 Score
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.