Our client, based in Oxfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator on a temporary to permanent contact or straight permanent basis. Our client is proud to be in the top 100 not for profit organisations to work for in 2019 and in the top 25 Housing Associations.
The position is due to start in November on a full-time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position. The annual salary for the permanent position is £25,500.
The ideal candidate will have a strong management background and be flexible to work weekends.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing a team of eight within a young persons and young parent service
* Working with and supporting clients with multiple complex needs
* Updating support plans and risk assessments
* Providing a valuable service, including offering clients assistance with welfare and benefit entitlements
* To support tenants with the scheme to sustain their tenancy and promote independent living, health and wellbeing
* Signposting clients to the appropriate agency or individual where possible
* Liaising with external agencies to include social services, GPs and Charities
Knowledge/ Skills required:
* Enhanced DBS within three years
* Full UK driving license
* Experience managing staff
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the above mentioned vacancy or to enquire about other suitable posts please contact Samuel Geary or Grace Lane on 01923-631 012 or please reply to this email. For general email enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Supported Housing; Young People; Housing; Support Manager; Support Coordinator
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details