Our client, based in Crawley, is currently recruiting for a Premises Manager on a temporary contract for two months. Our client is an international construction company, who pride themselves on their collaborative and sustainable approach to building services.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supervise nine handymen/caretakers and supply chain partners effectively
* Organise and carry out minor improvement works such as erecting shelves, redecoration works and various fixing duties
* Monitor fire safety equipment and carry out fire drills
* Organise and carry out various maintenance duties to ensure that the general upkeep and maintenance of the premises is satisfactory
* Must hold a full UK Driving License
* Must have a DBS check dated within three years
For further information on the position, please contact Sonny Butfoy or Grace Webb on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Premises, Education, Building Services, Manager, Supervisor
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details