Our client, based in West Sussex, is currently recruiting for a Premises Manager on a temporary contract for a minimum of three months. Our client is proud to be considered an industry leader when it comes to high performing design, services engineering, construction, and property and facilities management.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The pay rate is negotiable dependent upon experience.
The ideal candidate must hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supervising nine handymen/caretakers and supply chain partners effectively for three schools in the Crawley area
* Organising and carrying out minor improvement works such as erecting shelves, redecoration works and various fixing duties
* Monitoring fire safety equipment and carrying out fire drills, undertaking regular security checks and managing CCTV equipment and policy compliance
* Organise and carry out various maintenance duties to ensure that the general upkeep and maintenance of the premises is satisfactory
* Facilities Management experience
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
* Must hold a full UK Driving License
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Ryan Geer or Nathan Purton on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Premises Manager, Building services, educational properties
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details