Our client, based in Hampshire, is currently recruiting for Two Plumbers on a temporary contract for three months to provide reactive maintenance on their social housing properties, and will provide a van with the role.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience within Social Housing, and hold a Full UK Drivers’ license.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working within the Responsive Repairs to cover a temporary increase in work flow
* Completing a variety of plumbing work including cylinder changes and drain downs
* Confidently able to carry out first time fixes
* Unblocking drains and toilets
* Completing repairs work to baths, showers, taps and sinks within bathrooms and kitchens
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Evan Yabsley 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Plumbing; Social Housing