Our client, based in Wiltshire, is currently recruiting for a Plumber on a temporary contract for two months, with the potential to move on to a permanent role. Our client are one of the biggest Housing providers in the South West, and are offering a van and fuel card with this position.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a full UK Drivers’ Licence, and have experience on drain downs and unvented cylinders.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertaking a backlog of responsive work for both tenanted and void Social Housing properties
* Completing a variety of plumbing work including cylinder changes and drain downs
* Unblocking drains and toilets
* Completing repairs work to baths, showers, taps and sinks within bathrooms and kitchens
* A Full UK Drivers’ Licence
* A relevant plumbing qualification
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303
5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.