Our client, based in Devon, is currently recruiting for a Planning Support Officer on a temporary contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is up to £13.37 based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Local Authority, in particular within a Planning or Building Control department.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide administrative support to the Planning obligations teams and assist with the Community Infrastructure Levy
* Register developments listed on the CIL collection system
* Record details of appeals and sent standard correspondence produced by in house systems
* Liaise with finance and legal teams to ensure a smooth planning operation
* Update and maintain office records, and scan/photocopy relevant documents
* Undertake research to assist in projects
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Knowledge of planning and local authority legislation
Comfortable dealing with customers and members of the public
37.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Planning; Building Control; Administrator; Section 106
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details