Our client, based in Manchester, is currently recruiting for a Planner on a three month temporary to permanent contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience handling calls from tenants and diarising meeting for multi-trades.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Ensuring the effective running of the Repairs Surveyors/Operatives diaries on a daily basis by prioritising the most important repairs
* Dealing with any repairs problems/complaints and resolve them to a positive outcome where possible
* Liaise with Repairs Team Leaders, multi-trade operatives and the Customer Service Team to ensure that the repairs service runs smoothly
* Update incident logs and diary management
* Make detailed notes of any correspondence with tenants and log information on to the system
* Obtain the availability of tenants, and match this with the diaries of the operatives
* Liaise with operatives in regards to their diary availability and book in appointments
* Booking repairs in diaries
* Housing experience is desirable
For further information on the position, please contact Elliot Cook or Laura McDonagh on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Planner, repairs admin, scheduler, Customer service